SAVANNAH, Ga. (March 1, 2023) – Parker’s – a nationally acclaimed convenience store company and food service leader that has been featured on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing companies in America six times – recently launched a new Parker’s Rewards app that offers an improved user-friendly design, added security and a more personalized customer experience. The free app is available for download through the App Store or Google Play. More information is available at parkerskitchen.com.
“Our Parker’s Rewards app has been extremely popular with customers and now offers a number of upgraded features designed to ensure a frictionless check-out experience and increased security,” said Parker’s founder and CEO Greg Parker. “We’re committed to staying on the leading edge of mobile app technology to make life easier, safer and more convenient for our customers.”
With the new Parker’s Rewards app, customers can still order Parker’s Kitchen food on their mobile device and can pay at the pump by entering a PIN code and confirming their location, without touching a keypad or interacting with team members and other customers inside the store. Additional planned features for iPhone and Android mobile users include games, clubs and special curated content for customers.
“We plan to offer fun new ways for Parker’s Rewards members to earn more rewards points than ever,” said Parker’s Loyalty and Brand Manager Nick Hand. “Our latest enhancements include more personalized offerings and messaging, as well as faster access to our current discounts and promotions. Our goal is to understand and engage with our customers at a new level.”
Since the launch of the Parker’s Rewards proprietary app technology in 2016, Parker’s has been a pioneer in contactless payment in the convenience store industry. The company’s GPS-enabled technology consistently earns rave reviews from Parker’s Rewards loyalty program members.
With the Parker’s Rewards app, customers earn one Rewards point for every $1 they spend inside the store. Once they reach 25 points, Parker’s Rewards member can redeem points for a 10¢ per gallon discount on fuel. Points can be saved or stacked for up to a $1 discount per gallon, up to 25 gallons.
The popular Parker’s Rewards app also makes life easier beyond the pump with mobile ordering available for Parker’s Kitchen breakfast, lunch and dinner menu items, including fresh, never frozen Southern Fried Chicken Tenders, signature mac ‘n’ cheese and more. Customers can place their order on the Parker’s Rewards app and select a pick-up time, allowing customers to bypass the line and to limit touchpoints without compromising food quality, freshness or taste.
Headquartered in Savannah, Ga., Parker’s stands apart as one of America’s most respected convenience store brands and has enjoyed steady 20 to 24 percent annual growth every year for the past 25 years. In 2020, Parker’s was named the Convenience Store Chain of the Year by Convenience Store Decisions, which is the industry’s highest honor. The company has been honored by Food and Wine as one of America’s Best Convenience Stores, named the Convenience Foodservice Leader of the Year by Convenience Store News and voted the #3 Best Gas Station Brand by USA TODAY readers.
Parker’s gives back to support every community where stores are located through the company’s Fueling the Community program and the Parker’s Community Fund. Since January 2021, Parker’s has donated more than $22 million to the Parker’s Community Fund to support charitable initiatives throughout the company’s corporate footprint in coastal Georgia and South Carolina. The company has also donated more than $11 million to support education across the region.
Since its founding in 1976, Parker’s has grown to become an award-winning company with a robust Parker’s Rewards loyalty program, which includes more than 300,000 members and has saved customers more than $15 million to date. Parker’s employs more than 1,200 individuals throughout Georgia and South Carolina and completes more than 125,000 transactions daily.
Honored as the 2020 Convenience Store Decisions Chain of the Year, Parker’s is strategically redefining the nation’s convenience store industry, offering customers high-quality products, freshly prepared food and superior customer service at retail stores throughout southeast Georgia and South Carolina. Headquartered in Savannah, Ga., Parker’s has a commitment to exceeding customer expectations and has repeatedly been recognized as one of the nation’s leading convenience store and foodservice companies. Parker’s Kitchen, the popular food-centric brand under the Parker’s umbrella, serves world-famous hand-breaded Southern Fried Chicken Tenders as well as made-from-scratch mac ‘n’ cheese, a breakfast bar and daily specials. Learn more: https://parkerskitchen.com/.
RECENT AWARDS AND ACCOLADES:
● Inc. 5000 List – Fastest Growing Companies in America – Inc. Magazine
● Hall of Fame Inductee – Convenience Store News
● #3 Best Gas Station Brand – USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice Awards
● Convenience Store Chain of the Year – Convenience Store Decisions
● Tripadvisor Travelers’ Choice Award
● Legacy Leader – Georgia Trend
● America’s Best Convenience Stores – Food and Wine
● Southeast Retailer of the Year – The Shelby Report
● Convenience Foodservice Leader of the Year – Convenience Store News
● Top 10 U.S. Gas Station Brands – Gas Buddy
● 50 Most Influential People in Convenience Store History – Convenience Store News
● Best Convenience Store – Savannah Morning News Readers’ Choice Awards
● Best Convenience Store – Savannah Magazine Best of Savannah Awards
● Best Convenience Market/Gas Station – Connect Savannah Best of Savannah Awards
● Best Convenience Store – Statesboro Herald “Best in the ‘Boro” Awards
● Best Convenience Store – Bryan County Now “Best of Bryan” Awards
● Regional Economic Impact Award – Greater Bluffton Chamber of Commerce
● Best Convenience Store – Island Packet
● Most Fab Convenience Store – Effingham Herald
● Most Fabulous Gas Station – Effingham Living
● Wayne County’s Favorite Convenience Store – Jesup Press-Sentinel