SAVANNAH, Ga. – Parker’s, an award-winning convenience and food service leader headquartered in Savannah, Ga., has been included on the prestigious Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America for the fifth time.
Inc. released the complete list of honorees earlier today and will recognize the winners in the September 2019 issue of the magazine and at the Inc. 5000 Conference and Gala, which will be held on October 10-12, 2019 in Phoenix, Arizona.
Parker’s once again joins top U.S. companies like Microsoft, Intuit, Zappos, Under Armour, Jamba Juice, Timberland, Pandora, Patagonia and Oracle. To make the cut, companies needed to achieve significant revenue growth between 2015 and 2018.
“We’re deeply grateful to all of our loyal customers for making this incredible recognition possible,” said Parker’s founder and CEO Greg Parker. “We’re absolutely thrilled to be honored, once again, as one of the nation’s fastest-growing companies, delivering the ultimate in customer service, technology and food service to our customers.”
In recent years, Parker’s has redefined the role of a convenience store by adding freshly prepared, Southern-inspired food at Parker’s Kitchen locations across Georgia and South Carolina. In 2018, Convenience Store News honored Parker’s as the
Convenience Foodservice Leader of the Year. Parker’s has also earned accolades for donating a percentage of gas sales on the first Wednesday of each month to area schools and hospitals through the company’s Fueling the Community charitable initiative.
Always on the cutting edge, Parker’s is currently using predictive analytics and machine learning to determine the most seamless, frictionless and time-efficient ways to complete more than 125,000 daily transactions and to prepare the freshest possible food to meet customer demand.
“For decades, Inc. has welcomed the fastest-growing private companies in America,” said James Ledbetter, Editor in Chief of Inc. Magazine, “and this year’s set of winners places the bar very high indeed.”
With 58 stores throughout coastal Georgia and South Carolina and a $50 million expansion into the Charleston, S.C. market currently underway, Parker’s is well on its way to becoming a billion-dollar company. Parker’s has enjoyed 20 to 24 percent annual growth every year for the past 19 years.
Founded in 1976, Parker’s employs nearly 1,000 individuals throughout the region, who have access to innovative DailyPay technology, allowing for pay on-demand. The award-winning company has been recognized by USA Today for its impressive food selection and has earned raves as a top-rated restaurant on TripAdvisor.
Parker’s is strategically redefining America’s convenience store industry, offering customers high-quality products, freshly prepared food and superior customer service at 58 retail stores throughout southeast Georgia and South Carolina. Headquartered in Savannah, Ga., Parker’s has a commitment to exceeding customer expectations and has repeatedly been recognized as one of the nation’s leading convenience store and food service companies. In addition to world-famous hand-breaded Southern Fried
Chicken Tenders, Parker’s Kitchen also serves made-from-scratch mac ‘n’ cheese, a breakfast bar and daily specials. The company’s popular Parker’s Rewards loyalty program, which includes more than 150,000 members, has saved Parker’s customers more than $10 million to date. For more information about Parker’s, visit www.parkersav.com.
RECENT AWARDS AND ACCOLADES:
● 2019 Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America
● 2018 Convenience Foodservice Leader of the Year – Convenience Store News
● 50 Most Influential People in Convenience Store History – Convenience
● Top 10 U.S. Gas Station Brands – Gas Buddy
● Best Convenience Store – Savannah Morning News Readers’ Choice Awards
● Best Convenience Store – Savannah Magazine Best of Savannah Awards
● Best Convenience Store – Statesboro Herald “Best in the ‘Boro” Awards
● Best Convenience Store – Bryan County Now “Best of Bryan” Awards
● Regional Economic Impact Award – Greater Bluffton Chamber of Commerce
● Best Convenience Store – Island Packet
● Most Fab Convenience Store – Effingham Herald
● Keep Liberty Beautiful Award – Coastal Courier
● Most Fabulous Gas Station – Effingham Living
● Wayne County’s Favorite Convenience Store – Jesup Press-Sentinel
● Citizen of the Year Award – Frank Callen Boys and Girls Club
● Community Hero Award – 100 Black Men of Savannah