SAVANNAH, Ga. (Jan. 4, 2022) – Parker’s – a nationally acclaimed convenience store company and food service leader that’s currently featured on the 2021 Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America – recently hired industry leader Ted Sadowski III as Vice President of Operations. In his new position, Sadowski is responsible for overseeing all aspects of Parker’s retail store operations, leading and motivating team members, optimizing operational processes and systems, serving as a brand ambassador and enhancing productivity as well as customer service.
Sadowski brings more than 20 years of strategic leadership and talent development experience in the retail service sector to his new position at Parker’s. Before joining Parker’s, Sadowski served as the Director of Operations at QuickChek Corporation, where he oversaw the performance of 80 stores and 2,700 associates. Earlier in his career, he worked as the District Leader of Operations for QuickChek Corporation, Store Team Leader at Target and General Store Manager at The Home Depot in the metro New York area.
“Ted is a stellar addition to our accomplished team who brings invaluable experience leading people, achieving ambitious goals and supporting innovation, technology and excellence,” said Parker’s founder and CEO Greg Parker. “He’s a strategic thinker who shares our commitment to being a people-first company and exceeding customer expectations.”
Originally from Sweet Valley, Pa., Sadowski earned a B.A. in Human Resources, Management and Marketing from DeSales University as well as an M.A. in Administrative Leadership from the University of Oklahoma. He also has a graduate certificate in Organizational Leadership from the University of Oklahoma and a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Certificate from the University of South Florida.
Honored by Convenience Store Decisions as one of the industry’s top leaders under the age of 40, Sadowski is based at the Parker’s corporate headquarters in Savannah, Ga. and serves as a member of the company’s senior leadership team.
Parker’s operates 71 retail stores in coastal Georgia and South Carolina and gives back to every community where stores are located through the company’s Fueling the Community program and the Parker’s Community Fund. In 2020, Parker’s was named the Convenience Store Chain of the Year by Convenience Store Decisions, which is the industry’s highest honor.
Parker’s stands apart as one of America’s most respected convenience store brands and is known for having the cleanest stores in the industry. The company has been honored by Food and Wine as one of America’s Best Convenience Stores and by Convenience Store News as the Convenience Foodservice Leader of the Year.
Parker’s has enjoyed steady 20 to 24 percent annual growth every year for the past 23 years and offers an acclaimed Parker’s Rewards program, which saves customers time and money at the pump as well as in the store.
Since its founding in 1976, Parker’s has grown to become an award-winning company serving delicious, Parker’s Kitchen food that’s made from scratch on-site daily. In 2021, Parker’s was voted one of America’s top 10 gas station brands by USA TODAY readers. The company also earned a Tripadvisor Travelers’ Choice Award, which is presented to the top 10% of restaurants across the United States.
The Parker’s Rewards loyalty program, which includes more than 300,000 members, has saved customers more than $15 million to date. Parker’s employs more than 1,200 individuals throughout South Carolina and Georgia and completes more than 125,000 transactions daily.
Honored as the Convenience Store Decisions Chain of the Year, Parker’s is strategically redefining the nation’s convenience store industry, offering customers high-quality products, freshly prepared food and superior customer service at retail stores throughout southeast Georgia and South Carolina. Headquartered in Savannah, Ga., Parker’s has a commitment to exceeding customer expectations and has repeatedly been recognized as one of the nation’s leading convenience store and foodservice companies. Parker’s Kitchen, the popular food-centric brand under the Parker’s umbrella, serves world-famous hand-breaded Southern Fried Chicken Tenders as well as made-from-scratch mac ‘n’ cheese, a breakfast bar and daily specials. The company’s popular Parker’s Rewards loyalty program, which includes more than 300,000 members, has saved Parker’s customers more than $15 million to date. Learn more: www.parkerskitchen.com.
RECENT AWARDS AND ACCOLADES:
- Inc. 5000 List – Fastest Growing Companies in America – Inc. Magazine
- Hall of Fame Inductee – Convenience Store News
- Best Gas Station Brand Top 10 – USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice Awards
- Convenience Store Chain of the Year – Convenience Store Decisions
- Tripadvisor Travelers’ Choice Award
- Legacy Leader – Georgia Trend
- America’s Best Convenience Stores – Food and Wine
- Southeast Retailer of the Year – The Shelby Report
- Convenience Foodservice Leader of the Year – Convenience Store News
- Top 10 U.S. Gas Station Brands – Gas Buddy
- 50 Most Influential People in Convenience Store History – Convenience Store News
- Best Convenience Store – Savannah Morning News Readers’ Choice Awards
- Best Convenience Store – Savannah Magazine Best of Savannah Awards
- Best Convenience Market/Gas Station – Connect Savannah Best of Savannah Awards
- Best Convenience Store – Statesboro Herald “Best in the ‘Boro” Awards
- Best Convenience Store – Bryan County Now “Best of Bryan” Awards
- Regional Economic Impact Award – Greater Bluffton Chamber of Commerce
- Best Convenience Store – Island Packet
- Most Fab Convenience Store – Effingham Herald
- Most Fabulous Gas Station – Effingham Living
- Wayne County’s Favorite Convenience Store – Jesup Press-Sentinel