SAVANNAH, Ga. (August 16, 2021) – Parker’s — a nationally acclaimed convenience store company and food service leader that was named the 2020 Convenience Store Decisions Chain of the Year and voted one of America’s Best Gas Station Brands by USA Today readers — announced two strategic promotions within the company’s Senior Leadership Team earlier today.
Parker’s has named Brandon Hofmann the President of Parker’s Kitchen and Brian Prevatt the President of Parker’s Support. Each of these accomplished industry professionals will report directly to Parker’s founder and CEO Greg Parker.
“As Parker’s becomes a larger and more complex enterprise, it’s important to streamline our operations and update our corporate structure,” said Parker. “This new structure will help us be even more strategic, data-driven and focused as we plan for additional growth in the future.”
As the President of Parker’s Kitchen, Brandon Hofmann will oversee store operations, food service, fuel, maintenance and marketing. Hofmann previously served as the Chief Operating Officer at Parker’s and has played an invaluable role in the company’s growth over the past 24 years. Hoffman joined Parker’s as a third-shift customer service representative at the age of 19 and has expertly managed operations, marketing strategy and award-winning food service over the years for an award-winning company that has been included on the Inc. 5000 list of the Fastest Growing Companies in America.
In his role as the President of Parker’s Support, Brian Prevatt will manage finance, financial planning, legal, compliance, HR, technology, innovation, procurement and loss prevention. An experienced accountant, Prevatt previously served as the Chief Financial Officer at Parker’s and has worked with the company for 13 years as a CPA. He has been honored as a Future Leader in Convenience and as a Generation Next Rising Star, in addition to being recognized as a Georgia Southern University 40 Under 40 Alumni award winner. A member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Georgia Society of CPAs, Prevatt earned a B.B.A. in Accounting and a Master of Accountancy from Georgia Southern University.
Additional members of the Parker’s Senior Leadership Team include Chief Development Officer John Rudolfs, Chief Innovation Officer Eric Jones and Chief People Officer Katie Kerney.
Since its founding in 1976, Parker’s has grown from a one-store operation in Midway, Ga. to an award-winning company with state-of-the-art convenience stores located throughout Georgia and South Carolina, serving delicious, award-winning Southern-inspired Parker’s Kitchen food that’s made from scratch on-site. Parker’s was recently named the 2020 Convenience Store Decisions Chain of the Year, which is the convenience store industry’s highest honor. The company also earned a 2020 Tripadvisor Travelers’ Choice Award, which is presented to the top 10% of restaurants across the United States.
Currently celebrating its 45th anniversary, Parker’s has been included on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies for five years and has been honored by Food and Wine as one of America’s Best Convenience Stores, by The Shelby Report as the Southeast Retailer of the Year and by Convenience Store News as the Foodservice Leader of the Year. The Parker’s Rewards loyalty program, which includes more than 210,000 members, has saved customers more than $15 million to date.
Parker’s stands apart as one of America’s most respected convenience store brands and is known for having the cleanest stores in the industry. The company serves award-winning Southern-inspired food, offers an acclaimed Parker’s Rewards program and gives back to every community where it does business through the Fueling the Community charitable giving program and the Parker’s Community Fund. Parker’s employs more than 1,200 individuals throughout the region and completes more than 125,000 transactions daily.
Honored as the 2020 Convenience Store Decisions Chain of the Year, Parker’s is strategically redefining the nation’s convenience store industry, offering customers high-quality products, freshly prepared food and superior customer service at retail stores throughout southeast Georgia and South Carolina. Headquartered in Savannah, Ga., Parker’s has a commitment to exceeding customer expectations and has repeatedly been recognized as one of the nation’s leading convenience store and foodservice companies. Parker’s Kitchen, the popular food-centric brand under the Parker’s umbrella, serves world-famous hand-breaded Southern Fried Chicken Tenders as well as made-from-scratch mac ‘n’ cheese, a breakfast bar and daily specials. The company’s popular Parker’s Rewards loyalty program, which includes more than 210,000 members, has saved Parker’s customers more than $15 million to date. Learn more: www.parkerskitchen.com.
RECENT AWARDS AND ACCOLADES:
- 2021 & 2020 Best Gas Station Brand Top 10 –USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice Awards
- Convenience Store Hall of Fame Inductee –Convenience Store News
- 2020 Convenience Store Chain of the Year –Convenience Store Decisions
- 2020 Tripadvisor Travelers’ Choice Award
- Legacy Leader –Georgia Trend
- America’s Best Convenience Stores –Food and Wine
- 2019 Southeast Retailer of the Year –The Shelby Report
- 2019 Fastest Growing Companies in America –Inc. 5000
- 2018 Convenience Foodservice Leader of the Year –Convenience Store News
- Top 10 U.S. Gas Station Brands – Gas Buddy
- 50 Most Influential People in Convenience Store History –Convenience Store News
- Best Convenience Store –Savannah Morning News Readers’ Choice Awards
- Best Convenience Store –Savannah Magazine Best of Savannah Awards
- Best Convenience Market/Gas Station –Connect Savannah
- Best Convenience Store –Statesboro Herald “Best in the ‘Boro” Awards
- Best Convenience Store – Bryan County Now “Best of Bryan” Awards
- Regional Economic Impact Award – Greater Bluffton Chamber of Commerce
- Best Convenience Store –Island Packet
- Most Fab Convenience Store –Effingham Herald
- Most Fabulous Gas Station –Effingham Living
- Wayne County’s Favorite Convenience Store –Jesup Press-Sentinel