New Parker’s Kitchen Opens in Moncks Corner, S.C., Offering Award-Winning Food, Fuel and More
SAVANNAH, Ga. (Sept. 7, 2021) – Parker’s – a nationally acclaimed convenience store company and food service leader that’s currently featured on the 2021 Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America – recently opened a new Parker’s Kitchen at 106 Foxbank Plantation Road in Moncks Corner, S.C. Strategically positioned near S.C. Hwy. 52 just north of Goose Creek, the new Parker’s Kitchen location offers a selection of the company’s award-winning, Southern-style, made-from-scratch food for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Parker’s operates 29 retail stores in South Carolina and gives back to every community where stores are located through the company’s Fueling the Community program and the Parker’s Community Fund. In 2020, Parker’s was named the Convenience Store Chain of the Year by Convenience Store Decisions, which is the industry’s highest honor.
“We’re delighted to expand our presence north of Charleston, S.C. to meet the growing demand for Parker’s Kitchen food, fuel and other essential items,” said Parker’s founder and CEO Greg Parker. “Our new location offers a handsome brick exterior, sleek interior design, great visibility and easy access for customers in Moncks Corner.”
The newest Parker’s Kitchen in Moncks Corner offers popular grab-and-go options as well as a hot bar with signature items like never-frozen, antibiotic-free, double-breaded Southern Fried Chicken Tenders, savory mac ‘n’ cheese, jalapeno cornbread. In addition, the store offers a complete menu of breakfast offerings, from egg casserole to sausage, egg and cheese biscuits. Gourmet coffee, freshly brewed sweet tea, lemonade, 28-degree beer, fountain drinks with Chewy Ice and an assortment of convenience items are also available.
A wide range of Parker’s Kitchen items are prepared fresh on-site and are available seven days a week. The entire menu is handcrafted on-site from the freshest ingredients by Parker’s Kitchen chefs who take pride in cooking for the communities where they live and work.
Currently celebrating its 45th anniversary, Parker’s stands apart as one of America’s most respected convenience store brands and is known for having the cleanest stores in the industry. The company has been honored by Food and Wine as one of America’s Best Convenience Stores and by Convenience Store News as the Convenience Foodservice Leader of the Year.
Headquartered in Savannah, Ga., Parker’s owns and operates 71 stores throughout coastal Georgia and South Carolina and is in the middle of a major expansion in the metro Charleston, S.C. market. The company has enjoyed steady 20 to 24 percent annual growth every year for the past 22 years and offers an acclaimed Parker’s Rewards program, which saves customers time and money at the pump and in the store.
Since its founding in 1976, Parker’s has grown to become an award-winning company serving delicious, Parker’s Kitchen food that’s made from scratch on-site daily. In 2021, Parker’s was voted one of America’s top 10 gas station brands by USA TODAY readers. The company also earned a Tripadvisor Travelers’ Choice Award, which is presented to the top 10% of restaurants across the United States.
The Parker’s Rewards loyalty program, which includes more than 228,000 members, has saved customers more than $15 million to date. The company employs more than 1,200 individuals throughout South Carolina and Georgia and completes more than 125,000 transactions daily.
Honored as the 2020 Convenience Store Decisions Chain of the Year, Parker’s is strategically redefining the nation’s convenience store industry, offering customers high-quality products, freshly prepared food and superior customer service at retail stores throughout southeast Georgia and South Carolina. Headquartered in Savannah, Ga., Parker’s has a commitment to exceeding customer expectations and has repeatedly been recognized as one of the nation’s leading convenience store and foodservice companies. Parker’s Kitchen, the popular food-centric brand under the Parker’s umbrella, serves world-famous hand-breaded Southern Fried Chicken Tenders as well as made-from-scratch mac ‘n’ cheese, a breakfast bar and daily specials. The company’s popular Parker’s Rewards loyalty program, which includes more than 228,000 members, has saved Parker’s customers more than $15 million to date. Learn more: www.parkerskitchen.com.
RECENT AWARDS AND ACCOLADES:
- 2021 Inc. 5000 List – Fastest Growing Companies in America –Inc. Magazine
- Roaring Twenties – Large Business Category –SC Biz
- Hall of Fame Inductee –Convenience Store News
- 2020 Best Gas Station Brand Top 10 –USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice Awards
- 2020 Convenience Store Chain of the Year –Convenience Store Decisions
- 2020 Tripadvisor Travelers’ Choice Award
- Legacy Leader –Georgia Trend
- America’s Best Convenience Stores –Food and Wine
- 2019 Southeast Retailer of the Year –The Shelby Report
- 2018 Convenience Foodservice Leader of the Year –Convenience Store News
- Top 10 U.S. Gas Station Brands – Gas Buddy
- 50 Most Influential People in Convenience Store History –Convenience Store News
- Best Convenience Store –Savannah Morning News Readers’ Choice Awards
- Best Convenience Store –Savannah Magazine Best of Savannah Awards
- Best Convenience Market/Gas Station –Connect Savannah Best of Savannah Awards
- Best Convenience Store –Statesboro Herald “Best in the ‘Boro” Awards
- Best Convenience Store –Bryan County Now “Best of Bryan” Awards
- Regional Economic Impact Award – Greater Bluffton Chamber of Commerce
- Best Convenience Store –Island Packet
- Most Fab Convenience Store –Effingham Herald
- Most Fabulous Gas Station –Effingham Living
- Wayne County’s Favorite Convenience Store –Jesup Press-Sentinel