Parker’s Loyalty and Brand Manager Brittany Leffler Honored as a “Future Leader in Convenience” by Convenience Store News
SAVANNAH, Ga. (August 3, 2021) – Parker’s — a nationally acclaimed convenience store company and food service leader that was named the 2020 Convenience Store Decisions Chain of the Year — is delighted to announce that Loyalty and Brand Manager Brittany Leffler has been named a “Future Leader in Convenience” by Convenience Store News for her impressive professional achievements. Leffler is one of 25 industry professionals age 35 and younger who are being honored in 2021.
“Brittany is extremely creative and excels at looking at the big picture when it comes to brand management, loyalty and customer engagement,” said Parker’s founder and CEO Greg Parker. “A strategic thinker and tactical professional with a ‘can-do’ attitude, Brittany is the heart and soul of our company’s loyalty program and a rising star in the convenience store industry.”
Leffler was named to the fourth annual class of Convenience Store News Future Leaders in Convenience, an honor that celebrates the next generation of convenience industry leaders and provides a forum for talented young professionals to develop their leadership skills.
At Parker’s, Leffler strategically manages and executes member communications to more than 210,000 Parker’s Rewards members, loyalty program logistics and digital content on the Parker’s website. She also oversees digital menu boards, mobile menu ordering and the Parker’s Rewards app.
Before joining Parker’s in 2016, Leffler worked as the lead graphic designer at Pocket Media Marketing in Richmond Hill, Ga., where she developed creative signage, logos, business collateral, wall and window graphics and vehicle wraps. She also served as a marketing intern at the Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort and Spa in Savannah, Ga.
Leffler is a member of the American Institute of Graphic Arts and a core volunteer in Savannah’s Keep Savannah Clean anti-litter public-private initiative. She earned a B.A. in Visual Communications and Advertising from the Savannah College of Art and Design and currently resides in Savannah, Ga.
Since its founding in 1976, Parker’s has grown from a one-store operation in Midway, Ga. to an award-winning company with state-of-the-art convenience stores located throughout Georgia and South Carolina, serving delicious, award-winning Southern-inspired Parker’s Kitchen food that’s made from scratch on-site. Parker’s was recently named the 2020 Convenience Store Decisions Chain of the Year, which is the convenience store industry’s highest honor. The company also earned a 2020 Tripadvisor Travelers’ Choice Award, which is presented to the top 10% of restaurants across the United States.
Currently celebrating its 45th anniversary, Parker’s has been included on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies for five years and has been honored by Food and Wine as one of America’s Best Convenience Stores, by The Shelby Report as the Southeast Retailer of the Year and by Convenience Store News as the Foodservice Leader of the Year. The Parker’s Rewards loyalty program, which includes more than 210,000 members, has saved customers more than $15 million to date.
Parker’s stands apart as one of America’s most respected convenience store brands and is known for having the cleanest stores in the industry. The company serves award-winning Southern-inspired food, offers an acclaimed Parker’s Rewards program and gives back to every community where it does business through the Fueling the Community charitable giving program and the Parker’s Community Fund. Parker’s employs more than 1,200 individuals throughout the region and completes more than 125,000 transactions daily.
Honored as the 2020 Convenience Store Decisions Chain of the Year, Parker’s is strategically redefining the nation’s convenience store industry, offering customers high-quality products, freshly prepared food and superior customer service at retail stores throughout southeast Georgia and South Carolina. Headquartered in Savannah, Ga., Parker’s has a commitment to exceeding customer expectations and has repeatedly been recognized as one of the nation’s leading convenience store and foodservice companies. Parker’s Kitchen, the popular food-centric brand under the Parker’s umbrella, serves world-famous hand-breaded Southern Fried Chicken Tenders as well as made-from-scratch mac ‘n’ cheese, a breakfast bar and daily specials. The company’s popular Parker’s Rewards loyalty program, which includes more than 210,000 members, has saved Parker’s customers more than $15 million to date. Learn more: www.parkerskitchen.com.
RECENT AWARDS AND ACCOLADES:
- 2021 & 2020 Best Gas Station Brand Top 10 –USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice Awards
- Convenience Store Hall of Fame Inductee –Convenience Store News
- 2020 Convenience Store Chain of the Year –Convenience Store Decisions
- 2020 Tripadvisor Travelers’ Choice Award
- Legacy Leader –Georgia Trend
- America’s Best Convenience Stores –Food and Wine
- 2019 Southeast Retailer of the Year –The Shelby Report
- 2019 Fastest Growing Companies in America –Inc. 5000
- 2018 Convenience Foodservice Leader of the Year –Convenience Store News
- Top 10 U.S. Gas Station Brands – Gas Buddy
- 50 Most Influential People in Convenience Store History –Convenience Store News
- Best Convenience Store –Savannah Morning News Readers’ Choice Awards
- Best Convenience Store –Savannah Magazine Best of Savannah Awards
- Best Convenience Market/Gas Station –Connect Savannah
- Best Convenience Store –Statesboro Herald “Best in the ‘Boro” Awards
- Best Convenience Store – Bryan County Now “Best of Bryan” Awards
- Regional Economic Impact Award – Greater Bluffton Chamber of Commerce
- Best Convenience Store –Island Packet
- Most Fab Convenience Store –Effingham Herald
- Most Fabulous Gas Station –Effingham Living
- Wayne County’s Favorite Convenience Store –Jesup Press-Sentinel